The Operation Of The Holy Spirit – 10/18/2020
The Operation Of The Holy Spirit – Oct. 18th, 2020
How do I let the Holy Spirit guide me?
– If you want the Holy Spirit to lead your life and walk by the Spirit…
You must make a conscious choice each and every day
Then throughout your day,
watch and listen for opportunities to obey the Spirit’s promptings.
– The operation in the Holy Spirit is only possible if you allow Him to lead.
Only one can lead, its either you or Him!
When God makes a promise, you and I as believers can be rest assured that the promise will come to pass.
His Mother Mary gave birth because of the Spirit
Matt. 1:18 18 This is how the birth of Jesus the Messiah came about: His mother Mary was pledged to be married to Joseph, but before they came together, she was found to be pregnant through the Holy Spirit.
He was baptized in the Spirit
Luke 3:16: “He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit…”
Luke 3:22: “…and the Holy Spirit descended upon him in bodily form like a dove.”
- LETS TAKE A LOOK AT THE MIRACLES JESUS DID PERFORM!
- (In John 2:1-11) Jesus changed water into wine.
2. (In John 4:46-47)Jesus cured the nobleman’s son.
- (In Luke 5:1-11) The great haul of fishes.
- (In Mark 1:23-28) Jesus cast out an unclean spirit.
- (In Mark 1:30-31) Jesus cured Peter’s mother-in-law of a fever.
- (In Mark 1:40-45) Jesus healed a leper.
- (In Matthew 8:5-13) Jesus healed the centurion’s servant.
- (In Luke 7:11-18) Jesus raised the widow’s son from the dead.
- (In Matthew 8:23-27) Jesus stilled the storm.
- (In Matthew 8:28-34) Jesus cured two demoniacs.
- (In Matthew 9:1-8) Jesus cured the paralytic
- (In Matthew 9:18-26) Jesus raised the ruler’s daughter from the dead.
- (In Luke 8:43-48) Jesus cured a woman of an issue of blood
- (In Matthew 9:27-31) Jesus opened the eyes of two blind men
- (In Matthew 9:32-33) Jesus loosened the tongue of a man who could not speak.
- (In John 5:1-9) Jesus healed an invalid man at the pool called Bethesda.
- (In Matthew 12:10-13) Jesus restored a withered hand.
- (In Matthew 12:22) Jesus cured a demon-possessed man
- (In Matthew 14:15-21) Jesus fed at least five thousand people
- (In Matthew 15:22-28) Jesus healed a woman of Canaan
- (In Mark 7:31-37) Jesus cured a deaf and mute man
- (In Matthew 15:32-39) Jesus fed at least four thousand people23. (In Mark 8:22-26) Jesus opened the eyes of a blind man
- (IN Matthew 17:14-21) Jesus cured a boy who was plagued by a demon
- (In John 9:1-38)Jesus opened the eyes of a man born blind
- (In Luke 13:10-17) Jesus cured a woman who had been afflicted eighteen years
- (In Luke 14:1-4) Jesus cured a man of dropsy
- (In Luke 17:11-19) Jesus cleansed ten lepers
- (In John 11:1-46) Jesus raised Lazarusfrom the dead
- (In Matthew 20:30-34) Jesus opened the eyes of two blind men
- (In Matthew 21:18-22) Jesus caused the fig tree to wither
- (In Luke 22:50-51) Jesus restored the ear of the high priest’s servant
- (In John 21:1-14) The second great haul of fishes
- (In Luke 24:5-6) Jesus rose from the dead
- THE HOLY SPIRIT WANTS TO OPERATE IN YOU
God’s Promise for YOU
John 14:15–18 NKJV
“If you love Me, keep My commandments. And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever—the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you. I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you.
The Promise of the Holy Spirit is found throughout the New Testament
John Said in at his Baptism
Matthew 3:11 NKJV
I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance, but He who is coming after me is mightier than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire.
The Bible says You Shall receive Power When the Holy Spirit has Come upon you! Acts 1:8
Power—Dynamis Gk. —-manifesting influence over reality in a supernatural manner.
– The Holy Spirit will Give you Kingdom Power
– To operate on behalf of the King
– You have the Power as an Ambassador for the King.
– Power to be witness!
– God want his Spirit to Operate in you so that you can be the best witness for him!
John 20:21–22 NKJV
So Jesus said to them again, “Peace to you! As the Father has sent Me, I also send you.” And when He had said this, He breathed on them, and said to them, “Receive the Holy Spirit.
Psalm 51:11 NKJV Do not cast me away from Your presence, And do not take Your Holy Spirit from me.