Receive God’s Glory Today – 5.30.2021
God who is All Consuming Fire is enough to set your house on fire.
• God’s glory fell when the Ark of the covenant was brought in. When a war was at hand, the people only needed to bring the Ark and place it there and the enemies would fall. .
• God’s glory brightened Moses’s face. We are reflections of God’s glory.
• God’s Glory burns away every sin. You won’t feel defiled and unclean. An encounter with the Spirit of burning will remove every defilement
Gods glory the Shekinah is heavy!
You become a Glory carrier!
You are not made to carry the burdens of the world.
You are made to carry the weight of God’s glory.
Glory within, that is, your Heavenly Father’s DNA and nature placed as His glory within you.
Exodus 33:14 And He said, “My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.”
• If God’s Presence is there with you, there is peace.
1) The graciousness of God refers to the generosity of God. He freely gives
Exodus 34:5-6- 5 Now the Lord descended in the cloud and stood with him there, and proclaimed the name of the Lord. 6 And the Lord passed before him and proclaimed, “The Lord, the Lord God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abounding in goodness and truth. • This verse reveals who God is- 1) Grace 2) mercy 3) longsuffering, 4) good 5) trustworthy
All the mountains in front of you become leveled by the presence of the Holy Spirit and the great grace of God.
Galatians 1:24- They glorified God in me.
The Holy Spirit is saying to someone, You have moved too far away from God. He is gracious to you. His glory will be revealed within you in a way that will surprise others. The glory of is coming over you. • Longsuffering means that he endures you
• Trustworthy means He is a God who keeps covenant. You can trust Him. God is a God of integrity.
The Holy Spirit is saying, In the same way God’s Presence converted a Saul who was persecuting the church into a Paul, God will send forth His transforming Glory upon this church to transform those against Him.
God wants you to have this glory. Christian life has a weight.
Exodus 34:8- 8 So Moses made haste and bowed his head toward the earth, and worshiped.
• Within Christian life, if God’s DOXA enters you, you have a forgiving nature because God has a forgiving nature. Because God’s nature has descended into you.
• He is also a God of justice. He is not unjust. He balances both His love and justice. He shows mercy, love and longsuffering.
• If you have God’s nature, you will be just. You won’t cheat people.
• You will be like your Father. You will keep your marriage covenant. You will be faithful in your church.
Tell God, I need both– Shekinah (Glory outside) and Doxa (Glory within)
John 17:1- Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: “Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You,
• Submitting is self-sacrifice. How will you be exalted? How will you enjoy glory? By serving, by sacrifice. God is not looking for people who want position and power etc.
• Tell HIM- “I am submitting to you. My plans I submit to you”.